Advanced Placement Exam Orders Now Placed in the Fall
The College Board, which manages the Advanced Placement program globally, requires students order their exam this fall. The tests will still be given in May, but students must sign up and put down a $40 deposit by November 11. Learn more about why the College Board is making this decision: Why Change AP Ordering to Fall
There are 3 steps: (Get more details on these steps HERE)
- Join the online class. Joining your ap class section students
- Let the College Board know if you intend to take the exam by November 8.
- Sign up with your home school bookkeeper by November 11.
- Sign up forms are available starting September 30.
- The $40 deposit for each test is also due November 11 unless your family qualifies for a text book fee waiver.
- The balance is due March 13, 2020. Pay all at once or with installments.
Get more information:
- The College Board Website: collegeboard.org
- The online AP classroom for your specific AP class: myap.collegeboard.org
- The DMPS Advanced Placement Website: ap.dmschools.org
- The Academy website: ca.dmschools.org/adv-placement